Monday, June 23, 2008

All About.........


These guys......they are all syd is into right now. She loves them. I just bought her the people special edition mag with them in it. She has been staring at it all afternoon. haha. noah got their cd last september as a gift for being in his aunt's wedding. He loved their music and loves to pretend that he is a rock star, but now it is all about his sister's love of the boys. She has watched Camp Rock about 5 times since it debuted and she has them playing on her ipod non-stop. She also asked to go on youtube today and check out some of their stuff. Totally cracks me up. Today I finally asked her which one she thought was cuter..........she totally did not want to tell me, but she finally admited that she thought that Nick was cute. I guess that Zach is out of the picture for awhile....at least until october! Of course the begging to get cable has started again. She is dying to get the Disney channel so she can watch the Jonas Brothers. I know where we will be august 12th.............running to target to buy the new cd!!!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

I remember being so boy crazy about the WinterHawks hockey team. I had a poster of the team in my room and one evening my friend and I used it to make a list of the players and divided them into "hot", "cute", "ok" and "not" categories!!! We were totally in love. So funny to look back on and see young girls now doing the same thing!!! I can totally put myself in their shoes!!! Good times, good times!!