Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Day Two

I am back to report on the newly acquired job and my newfound working mother attitude. ha ha. I was so tired last night that I could barely make it up the stairs to bed and I was alone for the evening with two hyper kids that could not go to sleep. This morning I agreed to work early until around 11:15..................I left at 12:45. I was starving, because of course as the first day of school goes, it is more about getting the kids ready than me. ha ha. At least I had makeup on and was dressed sensibly.

Actually the day was really good. It is a lot of info to absorb in two days. A lot of training. It was a lot of organizing today and getting to know some students. all in all a very productive day. I did find out that my hours are going to be different than I thought and I will be working from 10:45-12:45, which means no gym in the morning, no lunch with either of my kids. My heart is really sad about the no lunch thing. Noah has never had the opportunity for me to bring him lunch before, although he came with me when I brought syd's in.......not the same. It's all good though. So in answer to Teresa, I have not quite yet. ha ha, give me a couple of weeks. :)

0 comments: