Sunday, April 13, 2008

Motivation

Last week I blogged about the fact that I know have a gym membership....yay for me. I have gone faithfully and I love going to the classes. This last week I had to miss group ride because of my orientation, but I went last sunday and I went yesterday morning to ride. I have to tell myself to not get on the scale right now, because I know that I will either maintain my weight or have gained some because of muscle mass...........but I really want it to come off immediately. well really who doesn't. That is not to say that I have not had change. I have lost inches all over.......which is really what counts, right? But why does it have to start from the top down!

So when I cannot go to class I work out on the eleptical for at least 45min. But that, as we all know, is frankly, boring. No matter if you have your ipod or not! So I decided to bring out the big guns for this workout! I have blogged about my favorite books before {http://lifeworthliving-rochelle.blogspot.com/2008/02/love.html} but now I have decided to reread them again, but only while I am at the gym on the eleptical!!!! Can I just say that I am going crazy right now! I woke up this morning dreaming of edward and bella.......I...must...go...get...on...the...eleptical!!!!

So thank you stephanie meyer for making me get my butt to the gym and immerse myself in the amazing world that you have created! Thank you edward and bella for being the driving force to get myself into my nike dri-fit and be dazzled by your unique story.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Way to think outside the box! Keep up the good work!

Amy said...

This is such a good idea!! I used to do that when I had to pump at work...I would make my breaks go longer so that I could finish my chapter...my poor chest!! So now I want to go to the gym so that I can read more...but alas...no extra $$ to do that with. Too bad you can't walk with a stroller down the street and read at the same time...don't think it would work quite the same way!! ;)