Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Almost Free Coffee


So I went to starbucks the other day and used my registered, self-designed card...........and low and behold I was told that everytime i use that card.............


wait for it.............

are you ready..........

check it out..........

seriously joyous news awaits...............

put on your smile...............

get ready to go buy a card.................

your mouth is watering right now................


I don't have to pay for the cost of syrup. so my drink total came to $3.10 vs $3.80!!! That is like a free coffee every 5 visits!!! I also get free refills on drip coffee and everytime I buy coffee beans there, I get a free 12oz drink!!! So it sounds like SB is finally getting in the game and realize that they are frankly just too expensive. I also heard rumors of free two hours of WiFi.


Of course now that I am working out more........notice I did not say "on a diet" cuz I really don't feel like I am......I won't be drinking as many coffee's from them. I did have a sugar free, skinny cinnamon dolche the other day, but it did not settle well. Not sure what is in their sugar free syrups, but I could feel it in my stomach all night long. But it was only 130 calories!!! ha ha.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

it's true. free wifi is coming! Check out this link. suh-weet!