Thursday, April 24, 2008

One Year Ago


Disneyland


thunder mountain railroad


my little pirate

new orleans square


Riding the trolley to the main square


The Princess Lunch at Ariel's Grotto


Posing in the "A" of California


another "A" poser


This time last year we were arriving at the airport for our first trip to Disneyland! The excitement was an electric current that ran through our little group. First time on an airplane for our little ones. It has been a whole year and in that time I have heard "when can we go back to disneyland?" about 50 times! I think that Thad and I enjoyed it just as much as they did. We both would really love to take them back......soon, before the magic is gone! Although is it really ever gone? The sad thing is, it has been a year and I have not done one single scrap page. I have the album..some stickers, a few pix printed, but no pages. I think I am intimidated to wade through 500+ photos, to choose and print which ones I like. Maybe I should start with Seaworld...there are not as many photos there!!! So maybe this year on National Scrapbook Day that is my goal. that is what I am doing.........my Disneyland Album!!!

0 comments: