Wednesday, April 30, 2008

First Goal - Check

Alright girls......I did it. I finally achieved success. I cannot tell you how hard I have worked over the past 5 weeks. I live at the gym. I am there a lot. I work really hard and finally my first goal has been reached. Today I put on my "next size down" pant.............my "seven" jeans......my I "get to congratulate myself" jean. And this time instead of squeezing them zipped, I just zipped them right up! Now I am not saying there is not a little top overhang.........but hello they fit!!!! I went to coffee with some friends this morning who have supported me and told me that my butt looked good in them!!! (thx a and j) YAY me!!! Just thought I would share today.

I finally got to buy a pair of SEVEN JEANS!!!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Yay!! That is so exciting. I saw you at church on Sunday and I could tell how hard you have been working!! Just didn't have a chance to tell you then!!