Sunday, November 09, 2008

Home

Just got home from a retreat this weekend, tired! I am ready to head to bed and sleep off the lack of sleep. I love girl time and hanging out and just being. Ate at McMennamins, Yum! I love the beach so beautiful, even when it is stormy. I was nervous to go, since I am still figuring out who people are and don't know them very well, but it was great. I was probably more quiet than usual, but I was observing and watching. But it was good and I am glad I went.

The kids are at my parents house, so once I got home Thad and I went on a date together. Went to see Fireproof. Not bad, certainly cheesy, but the message was the most important part. Then we went and had some mexican food.

So now I am off to bed to sleep the night away. Don't have to work tomorrow and the kids are gone. YAY!

0 comments: