Monday, November 10, 2008

Conversations

A conversation had between children is almost always adorable and totally sincere. This one occured tonight as we were in the car, Thad was explaining one of his apologetix songs to the kids and my niece:

Thad: This song is about what is wrong with our world and heaven and stuff
Noah: I know the "H" word dad, I know what it is, but I just can't say it
Ryen: I don't know what it is, can you tell me
Noah: It is hell, it is where you go when you don't have Jesus in your heart. you just need to have your dad pray with you to ask Jesus into your heart, so that you can go to heaven.
Ryen: But I don't know how you go up to the sky?
Noah: You don't you just "pop" out of this world up to where Jesus lives!
Ryen: Ummmmm....aunt shell can you help me open my juice now?


I was seriously laughing so hard I was crying. I am sure that I don't have it written down correctly, but it will in my memory for a long, long time.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

funny stuff!