Thursday, July 09, 2009

Baking, Baking, Baking




i am baking this scrumptious looking creation today.....

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/07/billies-italian-cream-cake-recipe/


i love coconut and i had all the ingredients....so here we go. cannot wait to try it tonight. of course this has not been a very good week diet wise. lots of goodies being made. i do love to bake. it is a stress relief for me. i love how the ingredients work together to form a delight for the tastebuds. unfortunately for my waistline, i have already made a homemade caramel apple pie and blueberry muffins this week. not sure adding on another dessert is what i needed, but i could not resist. i will let you know how it is! i also want to get all my cookies baked for camping while the weather is not too hot and my house is cool. we'll see if i make it that far. i also have a birthday cake to make for a dear little friend who is turning 8 on saturday! I was not kidding when i said i was baking this week!

1 comments:

Teresa said...

Wow...that sounds like a lot of baking...and a ton of fun! :) I want to see some pictures of the results. :) Let us know how the yummy pioneer woman cake turns out! :)