Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Heaven just got a little fuller


goodbye my two little ones. even though mommy never got to hold you in my arms, you will be held in the arms of Jesus for eternity. and you won't be lonely up there, because you have three other siblings to keep you company. I am thankful for the time that I got to carry you, even though you won't be with us here, I will always remember you. I prayed for you, knowing that if God wanted us to have more children that you would come and you did, suprising us, but yet again you were not to be. I pray that God holds you close....with all the other little ones up in heaven who were not meant to be. Mommy will always love you and cherish the thought of you.

2 comments:

Bree said...

I am sorry Rochelle, I didn't know. Sending you prayers right now (((hugs))))

Teresa said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Thad! I am so sorry for your loss!