Tuesday, December 19, 2006

"Help is coming from above"


we just got home from watching Charlotte's Web...one of my all time favorite books and movies from when I was a kid. I love that line on the movie posters...help from above. The message of this movie is so good. Look at someone for who they are not what they look like. I have been reading the story to the kids from my old book, the pages are worn and very loved. We own the old animated version and they have seen it several times...I cannot tell you how much I loved this movie.

"Wilbur never forgot Charlotte. Although he loved her children and grandchildren dearly, none of the new spiders ever quite took her place in his heart. She was in a class all by herself. It is not often that someone comes along who is a true friend and a good writer. Charlotte was both."

EB White 1952 Charlotte's Web

0 comments: