Saturday, September 23, 2006

I wanna be a rock star...



well, not really. but my kids do now. my friend called and asked if the kids and i wanted to go to the david crowder/third day concert for free....thad was already taking the high school kids, so this way we could tag along and take the kids to their first true rock concert, the wiggles don't count. they had a great time dancing to the music and clapping their hands. at one point noah was on his air guitar and sydnie had her hips shaking with her hands up in the air....how adorable is that. we got a lot of laughs and "how cute" from the families around us. it was a super fun night. i love introducing the kids to good music and they loved the lights and all the high schoolers jumping up and down. I did miss being able to enjoy the music without someone crawling all over me or hanging from the railing, while i watch with concern. Good times last night, can't wait to do it again. Rock on.............

0 comments: